The wedding day of his little girl even brings a tear to a dad. For the special father and bride dance, pick a song that says something about your special relationship.
Here are just a few examples.
- My Little Girl-Tim McGraw
- I Loved Her First-Heartland
- Because You Loved me-Celine Dion
- Cinderella- Steven Curtis Chapman
- Daddy’s Little Girl-Al Martino
- Daughters-John Mayer
- In My Daughter’s Eyes-Martina McBride
- Let Them Be Little-Bill Dean/Lonestar
- Stealing Cinderella-Chuck Wicks
- Wind Beneath My Wings-Bette Midler
- Ain’t No Moutain High Enough-Marvin Gaye/Tammi Terrell
For the groom & mother dance, many of the same songs may be used.
A few thought starters:
- My Wish-Rascal Flatts
- Humble & Kind-Tim McGraw
- Simple Man-Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Like Jesus Does-Eric Church
- Mama’s Song-Carrie Underwood
- Mom-Garth Brooks
- Godspeed-Dixie Chicks